In Microsoft Teams, you can show your desktop, a specific app, a whiteboard, or a presentation in a meeting.
- Select Share content and choose if you want to share your computer audio.
- Select what you want to share:
- Screen lets you show everything on your screen.
- PowerPoint Live lets you share a PowerPoint presentation.
- Microsoft Whiteboard and Freehand by Invision lets you share a whiteboard where participants can sketch together.
- Window lets you share an open window like a specific app you have open.
- After you select what you want to show, a red border surrounds what you’re sharing.
Meeting participants won’t see any notifications that might come in.
- Select Stop sharing to stop showing your screen.