Capitol Presence is seeking a salesperson to fill the position of Account Executive for a Northern Virginia/Washington DC/Maryland Counties territory. An Account Executive is responsible for identifying, developing, managing, and closing cloud and business process products and services revenue in named accounts consisting of prospects and current customers. This person is responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Capitol Presence. The ability to perform “Solution Selling” and strong communication is a must.
An Account Executive manages and directs multiple resources in engagements with the prospect and/or customer, including System Engineers, Solution Architects, Teams Facilitators and inside Business Development support for engagements. As such, this person you must be able to work with partner sales and services organizations as well as IT lines of business executives within corporate and Federal environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- (1-4) years prior sales experience in a competitive environment in a direct sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and new solutions
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle
- Knowledge of AWS, Microsoft and VMWare products is a plus
- Self-starter and goal oriented a must
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations
- Team player and strong leadership skills